All Access Residential Plans
Enjoy the value and convenience of eating on campus with the swipe of your CarolinaCard.
Meal Plan membership is the best way to enjoy over 30 dining locations across campus.
Residential All Access Meal Plans make it seamless to dine on campus, whether you
are meeting up with friends for dinner in our residential restaurants or need a quick
lunch on the go from one of our Russell House retail locations.
Residential All Access Meal Plans provide:
- Unlimited dine-in access to all five residential restaurants. Visit our residential
restaurants for a full all-you-care-to-eat meal or for a simple snack or beverage.
Residential restaurants include:
* Residential restaurants are open and available to all students regardless of where
you live on or off campus.
- One to-go meal from our residential restaurants per meal period
- Free membership in to the sustainable to-go program
- Two meal swipes in select retail locations per day for meal exchange combos . Meal exchange allows for a meal swipe to be used outside of the residential restaurants
for a full combo meal at locations like Chick-fil-A and Twisted Taco.
- Meal Plan Dollars to supplement your residential all access and provide flexible spending
for a la carte purchases in campus dining locations.
Residential All Access Meal Plan Options
- First year residents are automatically enrolled in the Residential All Access plan
with $200 meal plan dollars. First year residents have the option to upgrade to $350
meal plan dollars for more spending power. Residential All Access Plans are also available
to upperclassman residents and students living off campus.
- Meal plan membership and pricing is a semesterly contract. Meal plan members will
be auto-enrolled into the same meal plan in spring semester that they selected in
fall semester with the option to make changes the first week and a half of classes.
- Unused meal plan dollars from fall semester will roll over to spring semester if the
meal plan holder is enrolled in a meal plan in spring semester. Unused meal plan dollars
at the end of spring semester will expire.
- Additional meal plan dollars can be added at any time by contacting the CarolinaCard
Office at (803) 777-1708.
- There is a 30-minute pause in between meal swipe usage in both the residential and
retail restaurants to prevent guests from swiping for other people.
- Meal Exchange combos in retail locations are limited to two per day. Access to residential
restaurants is unlimited and not affected by the usage of meal exchange swipes in
First-Year Residents joining a fraternity or sorority
- First year residential students with a mandatory University Meal Plan will transition
to a hybrid meal plan that provides access to both meals on campus and their Greek
Village facility the semester after they join. Each student will receive 50 on-campus
meals plus a declining balance of $375 to use at on-campus Carolina Food Co. dining
locations. The amount of meals provided by Greek Village facilities on this hybrid
plan is determined by individual House Corporations. Students shifting to this hybrid
meal plan will see two charges on their campus account in the spring semester, $850
for the on-campus meal plan and $940 for the meal plan associated with their Greek
Village facility. Non-residential first year students without a mandatory University
Meal Plan and upperclassmen that are new members will transition to a full Greek Village
meal plan if required by the organization.