*Coming in Spring 2024!
Earn 12 Credits Across Several Disciplines
EDLP 317 - Law and Policy Studies in Education
ENGL 387 - Introduction to Rhetoric
or SPCH 387 - Introduction to Rhetoric
ENGL 462 - Technical Writing
ENGL 463 - Business Writing
ENGL 468 - Digital Writing
HRTM 490 - Strategic Hospitality Management and Leadership
JOUR 451 - Freelancing for Creative Professionals
JOUR 480 - Media Management
MGMT 371 - Principles of Management
MGSC 498 - Project Management for Business
PEDU 302 - Foundations of Coaching
POLI 215 - Introduction to Leadership Studies
POLI 370 - Introduction to Public Administration
RETL 351 - Retail Entrepreneurship
PSYC 350 - Industrial Psychology
SOCY 101 - Introductory Sociology
SOCY 311 - Ecology of Human Social Systems
SPCH 330 - Small Group Communication
SPCH 331 - Organizational Communication
How It Works
- Let us know you're interested by emailing email@example.com.
- After reviewing with your academic advisor, we'll add the Certificate to your curriculum in Banner.
- Complete 12 credit hours from the course list below. We'll keep track of your progress in DegreeWorks.
- Complete a Certificate Application along with your degree application during your final semester.
- Be recognized on your transcript, your commencement program, and by official certificate. Be all the more prepared for the career you want!
- The certificate must be completed concurrently with your undergraduate degree and it cannot delay graduation.
- A minimum institutional GPA of 2.0 must be maintained.
- Two of the four required courses must be taken at the USC Columbia campus.
- All coursework that applies to the certificate must be earned with a grade of C or better.