*Coming in Spring 2024!
Earn 12 Credits Across Several Disciplines
ARTS 102 -Design Technology and Concepts
ARTS 245 - Typographic Design I
CSCE 101 - Introduction to Computer Concepts
CSCE 102 - General Applications Programming
CSCE 204 - Program Design and Development
CSCE 206 - Scientific Applications Programming
GEOG 105 - The Digital Earth
GEOG 341 - Cartography
GEOG 363 - Geographic Information Systems
ISCI 201 - Data, Information & Society
ISCI 202 - Information Literacy and Technology
ISCI 250 - Information Design
ISCI 301 - Text Mining in Big Data Analytics
ISCI 310 - Information Science Data Analysis and Evaluation
ITEC 264 - Computer Applications in Business I
JOUR 203 - Principles of Visual Communications
JOUR 346 - Graphics for Visual Communications
JOUR 400 - Digital Media and Big Data Analysis
JOUR 446 - Informational Graphics
MGSC 290 - Computer Information Systems in Business
MGSC 291 - Applied Statistics for Business
PSYC 220 - Psychological Statistics
or STAT 201 Elementary Statistics
or STAT 205 Elementary Statistics for the Biological and Life Sciences
or STAT 206 Elementary Statistics for Business
How It Works
- Let us know you're interested by emailing email@example.com.
- After reviewing with your academic advisor, we'll add the Certificate to your curriculum in Banner.
- Complete 12 credit hours from the course list below. We'll keep track of your progress in DegreeWorks.
- Complete a Certificate Application along with your degree application during your final semester.
- Be recognized on your transcript, your commencement program, and by official certificate. Be all the more prepared for the career you want!
- The certificate must be completed concurrently with your undergraduate degree and it cannot delay graduation.
- A minimum institutional GPA of 2.0 must be maintained.
- Two of the four required courses must be taken at the USC Columbia campus.
- All coursework that applies to the certificate must be earned with a grade of C or better.