On Thursday, June 7, 2018, the Sponsored Awards Management Office will implement a new, cloud-based software system called Cayuse 424. Cayuse 424 is a software solution that is used to prepare and submit federal grant proposals over a secure web connection. With the implementation of Cayuse 424, we will be able to streamline the federal proposal creation and submission processes online.
Some benefits of the new system include:
- Auto-fill features and easy to use forms
- Automatic loading of institutional grant information into your federal proposal
- Ability to share and/or delegate proposal access, view and edit to other investigators and administrators
- Real time error checking and validation of federal proposals prior to submission
- Direct system to system submission of federal grant applications
- Online access to all of your federal proposal submissions
Faculty, staff and administrators involved with the preparation and submission of federal grant proposals are strongly encouraged to read more about the system, and attend an upcoming hands-on training workshop (workshop dates are TBD; email Beth Herron at BHerron@mailbox.sc.edu to request a seat) so they can begin taking advantage of this new tool as soon as possible.
6 June 2018