The health and well-being of all USC Salkehatchie students, faculty and staff remains our top priority as we begin the fall semester. To that end, all students, faculty and staff must provide proof of one of the following by uploading documentation to MyHealthSpace by Wednesday, Aug. 18, 2021.
- A negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test conducted between Aug. 8 to Aug. 18
- Proof of a prior positive COVID-19 infection within the last 90 days
- A completed COVID-19 vaccination record
Because face coverings have been proven effective in mitigating the spread of COVID-19, everyone on campus is strongly encouraged to wear a mask in classrooms and in high-density areas indoors.
If you have not already done so, please consider pursuing vaccination against COVID-19 to protect yourselves, your loved ones, our campus, and our communities.
Follow the steps below to activate your MyHealthSpace account and upload the required COVID-19 documentation:
- Visit the UofSC MyHealthSpace
- Click on the Student or Faculty and Staff button.
- Login with your UofSC credentials. If you do not know your credentials, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at
- Enter your date of birth to activate your account.
- On the left-hand side, click on Medical Clearances
- Click on the Upload/Update button next to COVID
- Under COVID-19 Vaccination Record or Test Results Upload, click Upload
- Navigate to your document and click Upload
- Complete the boxes that correspond with your document and click Done
Free Testing Opportunities
Free COVID-19 testing will be offered on August 17 to help you meet the testing requirement.
Walterboro Campus: 8:30 a.m. until 10:15 a.m.
Allendale Campus: 11:30 a.m. until 1 p.m.
No food or drink for 30 minutes prior to testing.
If you plan to participate in USC Salkehatchie's COVID-19 testing, you will need to renew or sign your COVID-19 Testing Consent and HIPAA Agreement before your on-campus COVID-19 test.
Follow the steps below to provide or update your testing consent and HIPAA agreement:
- Visit UofSC MyHealthSpace
- Login with your USC credentials.
- Enter your date of birth.
- On the left-hand side, click on Medical Clearances.
- Click on the Update button next to COVID-19 Testing Consent and HIPAA Agreement
- Read the consent statement.
- Click the checkbox to confirm you have read the statement.
- Click Submit Final.
- Click Proceed.
If You Have Questions
If you have questions, please contact:
Director of Student Success and Engagement