Important Deadline Changes
Ordering Deadline for Cap and Gown Extended
The deadline to order caps and gowns for commencement has been changed to June 15.
You can email Lamar Hewett at email@example.com or Suzanne Goodson at firstname.lastname@example.org to order. Please include your height, VIP ID, and phone number. Commencement has
been tentatively rescheduled for August in Columbia.
Last Day to Drop a Class
The last day to drop a class with a "W" has been extended until April 6. If you receive any financial aid, loans, or scholarships, you should contact Jane Brewer prior to withdrawing from courses.
Campus closed through end of semester, online learning to continue
Updated March 20, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- The University of South Carolina Salkehatchie campus is closed through the end of
the spring semester.
- Virtual instruction will begin on March 23 and will last through the conclusion of
- Traditional May commencement ceremonies are postponed.
- All National Junior College Athletic Association events at USC Salkehatchie for the
remainder of the spring semester have been canceled.
- All campus events will be canceled through the end of the spring semester.
It is very important that all students check both Blackboard AND their University
email daily to keep up with assignments and due dates.
Please read this letter from President Caslen and Interim Provost Harding.