Each furnished apartment features 4 private bedrooms, 2 shared bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchenette and a living area. Student lounges/ study rooms located on the second and third floors include full kitchens with ranges and refrigerators. The Reserve provides on-site security and a resident assistant is on duty to help residents with any issues that may arise.
Students may sign a 5-month lease for the fall semester and/or a 5-month lease for the spring semester. The Reserve at Salkehatchie covers the cost of utilities, leaving students only monthly out of pocket expenses for groceries and other personal expenses. Apartments are fully furnished.
- Controlled, private access for residents
- Proximity to Campus
- Ample Parking
- Clubhouse-style amenities on each floor with full kitchens and televisions
- Wireless internet throughout
- Multiple areas for gathering, lounging and study
- There will be on site staff security, maintenance and repairs
- Unique floor plan designs
- On site Laundry Facility
- Access to Cable TV in each suite as well as each bedroom
- Each suite will have its own designated telephone number
- Fully equipped kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves and stainless sinks
- Furniture provided (including bed, desk, desk chair in each bedroom and sofa, chairs and tables in each suite)
- Utilities included: water/sewer, electrical, cable and internet, telephone, exterminating and garbage
The Reserve at Salkehatchie is owned and managed by Community Development and Improvement Corporation (CDIC) for the benefit of students attending USC Salkehatchie.