Are you ready to meet your classmates, register for classes, see where you'll live, meet faculty and staff and have some fun on campus? Then it's time for orientation.
Orientation is a one-day event held prior to the beginning of the fall semester. Multiple event date options help ensure you will have the opportunity to attend.
At New Student Orientation you will
- Set up your accounts: Self Service Carolina, Blackboard, Email, etc.
- Register for your classes
- Talk with Financial Aid representatives
- Take a campus tour
- Get information on potential majors
- Meet current students, faculty and staff
Please RSVP for one of the upcoming dates.
While new students are introduced to USC Salkehatchie, parents are invited to visit campus for a separate parent program. You'll meet administrators and faculty members and get a better sense of topics such as residence halls, academic life and the social opportunities on campus.
Parent orientation and new student orientation take place at the same time.