When you give to the Department of Biological Sciences, you are supporting dynamic, hands-on science education and research that expands the boundaries of biological knowledge and develops the STEM workforce for the State of South Carolina. But Mostly, you are supporting the outstanding students and award-winning faculty who form the heart of biology at the University of South Carolina. Support from donors advances a wide range of activities like:
- Innovative, interactive, inquiry-based education
- Scholarships for talented students
- Undergraduate research opportunities
- Student travel to scientific conferences
- Visits by world-renowned scientists from around the globe
- Maintenance of cutting-edge research infrastructure
- Recruitment and retention of top-notch faculty
You can also follow the latest departmental news on our website or through Twitter (@UofSCBiology) and Instagram (UofSCBiology).
How to Support Biology
You can give directly to the Department of Biological Sciences using the Online Giving Form.