College of Arts and Sciences
|Office:||EWS 701 and CLS 108|
- BIOL 101 (Biological Principles I)
- BIOL 102 (Biological Principles II)
- Biology 110 (General Biology)
- Biology 270 (Introduction to Environmental Biology)
- Biology 420 (Survey of the Plant Kingdom)
My research interests include plant distribution patterns and taxonomy, as well as exploring innovative techniques for online instruction in the biological sciences. I also developed the original Preparing Future Faculty (PFF) program at UofSC that provides a variety of pedagogical opportunities for graduate students in the sciences.