Housing options at UofSC are designed to help integrate you into campus life in a safe and comfortable environment. We offer a range of housing option for each budget and need. Student preferences are noted but not guaranteed; housing preferences are based on when you complete your application and make your deposit, so don’t wait!
*Note: Many on campus options are closed for summer, and summer program students may be required to move.
Stay in South Carolina this summer and receive $300 housing discount!
Benefits of staying in summer include:
- Available housing – no need to sign a year-long lease or a more expensive short-term lease.
- Stay in existing housing – you don’t have to move your belongings to storage.
- No visa challenges – stay in the US, then seamlessly progress to the fall semester.
- Less time, same credits – summer is a shorter term, but counts as a full semester.
- Discounted housing rates – enjoy exclusive pricing just for summer students.
- Fun activities – Check out a list of exciting things to do while you’re in town.
Make sure to check with your IAP team to ensure your visa allows you to stay through the summer!
SIGN UP & STAY FOR SUMMER