In addition to leading communications efforts that drive the university’s brand and reputation, the Division of Communications and Marketing provides professional communications services to support academic and administrative units across the university and system.
What We Do
- Collaborate on marketing and communications projects from concept to creative design and production to distribution.
- Consult on and assist with public relations needs ranging from event promotion to crisis communications.
- Create new, or edit existing, content for your sc.edu web presence.
- Publicize research and faculty expertise.
- Respond to media inquiries.
- Analyze and measure audience attitudes or behavior for insight and improvement.
- Consult on best practices for everything from email newsletters to logos to social media accounts.
- Provide self-service templates, tools and training,
- Provide full-service printing.
- Provide mailroom services.
- Provide leasing of copiers and printers.
- Coordinate and provide alumni relations services through the USC Alumni Association.
- Coordinate media buying opportunities.
- Produce advertisements, copy and photography, including professional headshots.
- Produce videos, publications and collateral materials.