- Please plan to stay for your entire presentation session.
- As the event date approaches, you will receive your poster number and other details via email.
Hanging your poster
If you will be presenting a poster at Discover UofSC, you do not need to bring anything (tacks, tape, etc.) to hang your poster. Four t-pins will be in place at your poster slot when you arrive. Please use the t-pins to fasten your poster to the board for the duration of your presentation, then leave them in the board for the next presenter or for the clean-up crew.
Content of postdoctoral scholar poster presentations is up to the presenter.
- The recommended poster size is four feet high by 3.5 feet wide. These dimensions will allow two posters to fit side by side on the poster boards.
- We understand that some presenters might need to re-use their posters at other conferences
with different dimension requirements. To accommodate this, presenters may size their
posters to fit within our minimum and maximum requirements.
- Posters must be a minimum of two feet by three feet (oriented horizontally or vertically).
- The maximum allowable size is four feet by four feet (the outer vertical edge will curl around the display board if the poster is four-feet wide).
- We recommend having posters printed at UofSC Printing Services on vinyl, rather than paper.
On presentation day, the poster room will open 30 minutes prior to the beginning of your session and displays must be up by the start time. All materials must be removed immediately after the session. If you will not be present at the end of your session, you must make arrangements for removal. Any items left will be thrown away.