- The registration deadline for presenters is Friday, March 5, 2021.
- To preview the complete registration form, you must first indicate your Presenter Type. Subsequent questions are dependent on this selection.
- Only Pharm.D. students, USC School of Medicine M.D. students and Prisma Health employees in training, such as residents, fellows, and those obtaining a health-related degree while employed, are eligible to present as Medical Scholars. Allied medical professionals must be in a health-related degree program to be eligible to present.
- If you are in a degree program offered through The Graduate School, you must register as a Graduate Student presenter.
- Before submitting your registration form, be sure all required fields are filled, and that you have clicked to complete the security check.