Congrats to our graduate students (including several who are joining the Department in Fall 2020) whose achievements in their field have been recognized with the following awards:
- Trenton Agrelius (Dudycha lab) was awarded a Barnsdale Memorial Fellowship for Excellence as a TA
- Allison Culver (Davis lab) was awarded a Kathryn Hinnant-Johnson Memorial Fellowship
- Trinity Depatie (joining the Wessinger lab in the Fall) was awarded a W. Gordon Belser Outstanding Incoming Plant Biology Graduate Student
- Maina Handmaker (joining the Senner lab in the Fall) was awarded a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Samantha Kincaid (joining the Hollis lab in the Fall) was awarded a College of Arts and Sciences Stipend Enhancement
- Olivia Spead (Poulain lab) was awarded a Gerald and Antona Wilson Biological Sciences award.