Department of Biological Sciences
- Colleges and Schools
- Arts and Sciences
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Our People
- General Directory
- Richard Sterling McCain Jr.
Richard Sterling McCain, Jr.
College of Arts and Sciences
|Office:||Sumwalt, Room 209E|
|LinkedIn:||My LinkedIn profile|
- BIOL 102 (Biological Principles II)
- BIOL 243 (Human Anatomy and Physiology I)
- BIOL 243L (Human Anatomy and Physiology I Laboratory)
Richard investigated altered metabolite production and regulation of microglial and macrophage function in the NDUFS4 KO mouse model of Leigh Syndrome.