- Academic Common Market: USC ACM Program Advisors (PDF)
- Receiving Academic Common Market For The First Time (PDF)
- Maintaining Academic Common Market At USC (PDF)
Deadlines: Please note, our deadlines have changed.
- The deadline for Fall 2013 was August 22, 2013.
- The deadline for Spring 2014 is January 13, 2014.
ACM Certification forms for semesters underway or already completed will not be approved by USC.
IT IS THE STUDENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO REMAIN INFORMED ABOUT AND ABIDE BY THE ACM POLICIES OF THEIR HOME STATE, AND OF THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA.
Scholarships and ACM:
If you have been awarded a scholarship that includes a tuition reduction, and have also been approved for Academic Common Market by USC, you will receive the award amount from the scholarship, but only one or the other tuition reduction. The University will always give the student the better of the two tuition rates; this is almost always the Academic Common Market tuition reduction.