2012-2013 Grant Programs
The Office of the Provost has established several competitive grant programs to support faculty development through scholarship, research and creative activities.
The purpose of the programs is to provide funding to assist faculty and research staff in all areas of scholarly endeavor for work that enhances the competitiveness of applications for external funding, supports professional development, and/or supports progress toward tenure and promotion.
2012-2013 Grant Funds
The Office of the Provost is pleased to announce the availability of institutional grant funds for the 2012-2013 academic year through the following programs. The internal grant programs outlined below reflect a continued focus on providing direct funding to faculty and research staff across various disciplines on the Columbia and Regional campuses.
- Program Announcement: Creative and Performing Arts (2012-2013)
- Program Announcement: Humanities (2012-2013)
- Program Announcement: Social Sciences (2012-2013)
- Program Announcement: Visiting Scholars (2012-2013)
(USC Columbia Faculty Only)
- Program Announcement: Distributed Learning Course Development (2012-2013)