SNAP Subcommittee Membership
The SNAP Subcommittee is the central point of contact for colleges, schools and other units on the Columbia campus to make space requests. The sub-committee reviews requests, identifies possible solutions, and makes recommendations to the Universityís Capital Planning Committee, which makes the decision whether to grant the request.
SNAP Subcommittee members are selected by the Office of the Provost and include representatives from the University Faculty, Council of Academic Deans, Registrarís Office, Office of Research, and Facilities Office. A Vice Provost serves as the chair and the Campus Space Manager serves as the executive of the sub-committee. The subcommittee meets on a monthly basis.
- Dr. Allen Miller (Chair), Provost Office
- Derek Gruner, Facilities Office
- Rick Jerald (Executive), Facilities Office
- Bob Askins, Registrar's Office
- Steve Etheredge, Office of Research
- Tayloe Harding, School of Music (Council of Academic Deans Representative)
- Gus Hoffmeyer, Facilities Office
- Scott Goode, Chemistry and Biochemistry
- John Moring, College of Arts and Sciences
- Tom Opal, Facilities Office