Skip to Content

School of the Earth, Ocean and Environment

Student Forms and Checklists

Commonly used Registrar Forms


SEOE Graduate Resources

Graduate Student Frequently Used FORMS

Graduate Handbooks

SEOE Undergraduate Resources

Undergraduate Program Handbooks

Undergraduate Degree Checklists

Advisement Form (hard copy to print)

Major Program Card (hard copy to print)

USC Undergraduate Bulletin

Advisement FAQ

Scholarships & Internships




Graduate students traveling for university related purposes are required to register their trip with the Study Abroad Office.  Learn more and register here.
Review for REQUIRED insurance and forms due 30 days prior to travel.
Travel Awards/Grants:
Travel Authorization (TA FORM):   Login, use quickforms, submit a new TA form, print out and bring to KRISTA RUSSELL in EWS 603
Travel Reimbursement Voucher (TRV FORM):  Complete this form, print and bring to KRISTA RUSSELL - EWS 603 (with all appropriate receipts)


Other Student Forms 

The following forms can also be found on the Registrar's website; please print a hard copy and bring to the SEOE Student Services Office in Jones 108. 

Transient Student 

Independent Study