In addition to leading the communications efforts that drive the university’s reputation, Communications and Public Affairs offers professional communications services to assist academic and administrative units with their communications needs.
- Collaborate on marketing and communications projects from concept to creative design and production to distribution
- Consult on and assist with public relations needs ranging from event promotion to crisis communications
- Create new, or edit existing, content for your sc.edu web presence
- Publicize research and faculty expertise
- Respond to media inquiries
- Analyze and measure audience attitudes or behavior for insight and improvement
- Consult on best practices for everything from email newsletters to logos to social media accounts
- Provide full-service printing
- Provide mailroom services
- Provide leasing of copiers and printers
- Coordinate and provide alumni relations services through the UofSC Alumni Association
- Coordinate media buying opportunities
- Produce advertisements, copy and photography, including professional headshots
- Produce videos, publications and collateral materials.