In addition to leading the communications efforts that drive the university’s reputation, Communications and Marketing offers professional communications services to assist academic and administrative units with their communications needs.
- Collaborate on marketing and communications projects from concept to creative design and production to distribution.
- Consult on and assist with public relations needs ranging from event promotion to crisis communications.
- Create new, or edit existing, content for your sc.edu web presence.
- Publicize research and faculty expertise.
- Respond to media inquiries.
- Analyze and measure audience attitudes or behavior for insight and improvement.
- Consult on best practices for everything from email newsletters to logos to social media accounts.
- Provide full-service printing.
- Provide mailroom services.
- Provide leasing of copiers and printers.
- Coordinate and provide alumni relations services through the USC Alumni Association.
- Coordinate media buying opportunities.
- Produce advertisements, copy and photography, including professional headshots.
- Produce videos, publications and collateral materials.