Skip to Content

International Student and Scholar Support

Transferring Your Immigration Record "Out" of the University of South Carolina

Are you transferring to another university in the United States?  Please see instructions on transferring your SEVIS record to another institution, below.

To transfer your SEVIS record to the institution of your choosing, ISS needs two things:

  1. The Transfer Out Form completed by you. This form is available in our ISS Forms Library.
  2. An admission letter to your new institution, which you will attach to the Transfer Out Form

ISS will release your immigration record to your new institution on the date you specify in the Transfer Out Form. Note that your record cannot be transferred to another institution if you are outside of your 60 day grace period. If you have been suspensded from the University of South Carolina, your record will be transferred in terminated status.

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.