We will be closed June 10th - 13th as we complete the move. We will reopen in Close Hipp 470 on Friday, June 14th.
The International Student Services Office will be closed Monday June 10th through Thursday June 13th as we move to Close Hipp 470. We look forward to serving you in our new space! Thank you for your patience during this time.
You will likely find many answers to your questions as sc.edu/internationalservices.
- If you are a new student, please check the Before You Arrive and Arrival and Orientation sections of the ISS website
- If you have questions about on campus employment, OPT, STEM Extension OPT, CPT, academic training, or J-2 employment please see the Employment section of the ISS website
- You can find most ISS forms on the Forms Library section of the ISS website, including the request for a certificate of enrollment, driver’s license information, and social security information.
- If you have questions about transferring in or out of USC, see the Transfer section of the ISS website.
- If you have questions about traveling internationally, see the Travel section of the ISS website.
- If you need to extend your I-20 or DS-2019, see the program extension section of the ISS website.
- You can find answers to other general questions in the Immigration section of the ISS website.
We will be responding to email and will offer online advising from 1 to 4 p.m. June 10 - 13. You can find the link for online advising here. You can also email us at email@example.com. You can find specific advisor email addresses here. Our phone will likely be out of service for at least part of this time, so it is best to communicate with us by email or online chat if possible.