PD Team members represent all units of the division and come from a variety of positions, knowledge areas and experiences. They typically serve two-year appointments.
Morgan Ruebusch, Co-chair
Title: Assistant Director for Gamecock Gateway, Student Success Center
Jessie McNevin, Co-chair
Title: Assistant Director for Student Engagement, Office of Sustainability
Title: Coordinator for Leadership and Student Organizations, Leadership and Service Center
Title: Outreach and Assessment Coordinator, Center for Integrative and Experiential Learning
Title: Associate Director for Peer Leadership and Student Well-Being, Healthy Campus Initiatives
Title: Coordinator for Gamecock Entertainment, Russell House University Union
Title: Director of Facility Operations, University Housing
Title: Network Manager, Student Affairs and Academic Support Information Technology
Haley Robinson, Student Personnel Association Representative
Title: Graduate Assistant for Education Abroad, Global Carolina
Title: Manager for Graduate Student Advising, Career Center
Employees are eligible to serve on the PD Team if they:
- are employed by the Division of Student Affairs and Academic Support
- have served at least one year in their current role.
Successful members of the PD Team possess the following:
- excellent organization skills
- the ability to carry out multiple tasks at once
- good communication and people skills
- a creative approach to problem-solving
- strong attention to detail
- the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Members of the PD Team enjoy:
- opportunities to develop and enhance skills
- increased connection with campus resources
- opportunities for professional growth and progress toward career goals
- increased sense of belonging.
Apply for the Team
Applications to join the PD Team will open in spring 2024.