Skip to Content

My USC Lancaster

Facilities Management

Transportation Services for Faculty/Staff

To reserve a state vehicle for travel, a vehicle request form must be completed and forwarded to the Maintenance Department. The vehicle request form must be signed and approved by the Associate Dean for Academic and Student Affairs or the Dean of USC Lancaster, before the vehicle can be signed out for travel.

Vehicle Request Forms are printable online or available in hard copy in the Hubbard Hall Office 128.