- SCIAA Headquarters, 1321 Pendleton St, Columbia
14,400 square feet dedicated to office space, laboratories, data storage, special collections, and educational exhibits
- State Curation Facility, 700 College St, Columbia
4,750 square feet housing the South Carolina archaeological collections.
- Workshop/Equipment Storage, vicinity of College and Maxwell Streets, Columbia
3,000 square feet for the storage of field equipment and supplies
- Boat Storage, vicinity of College and Maxwell Streets, Columbia
300 square feet for boat storage
- SRARP Facility, Savannah River Site in Aiken, South Carolina
4,200 square feet dedicated to office space and laboratories, managed for the Department of Energy
- Jones Laboratory, 4th floor of the Jones Physical Science Building on South Main Street, USC Campus
Large lab space for washing, drying, processing, analysis, and teaching
- Barnwell Labs
SC Institute for Archeology and Anthropology
SCIAA occupies a total of 28,450 square feet, primarily at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, SC. Additional facilities are located in Aiken, SC, and at Fort Johnson, SC.