- Focuses on professionalism, leadership, healthcare informatics and Critical thinking skills nurses need in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry
- Offers you the opportunity to acquire knowledge and skills needed for professional nursing practice in a wide variety of settings
- Provides a comprehensive, interdisciplinary nursing foundation that is the basis for graduate study in nursing
- Designed to be completed in as little as 12 months
Online bachelor’s degree programs allow you to earn your degree with greater flexibility and convenience than ever before.
- Asynchronous learning delivery model
- Weekly content introduction videos from professors
- Online Discussions
- Group projects
- Learn more
“As faculty, I feel more connected to students. I’m able to check in multiple times a day, give students the best answers and provide personal and group feedback." -Dr. Megan Cain
RN-BSN students have access to campus resources such as:
- Academic coaching
- Student success center
- Campus libraries
- Peer tutoring
- Career Center
"Since graduation, my nurse manager has steadily entrusted me with more responsibility, my peers have recruited me to train members of our unit, and one of our surgeons has invited me to work on a patient safety project with his team."
"The faculty and staff of UofSC's College of Nursing all went out of their way to ensure that I had what I needed to get the most out of my education there. They went the extra mile for me to help secure a practicum site despite moving to a new state shortly before my practicum experience."