Both indoor and outdoor pools at the STWFC are open! Information regarding reservations is listed below and on our Activity Area Rules page.
Making Pool Reservations
Participants are required to make reservations for indoor pool lanes through IMLeagues.com. Please see below for steps on how to create your account and reserve your times at the STWFC.
STWFC Outdoor Pool Specifics
Reserve your spot for the outdoor pool at the STWFC using IMLeagues.com. The pool will be open seven days a week from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Check-ins for reservations will happen in the hallway that leads to the central outdoor pool doors (passing rooms 127/128).
Reservations will last for 55 minutes and allow patrons to:
- Swim laps
- Use the leisure pool areas
More detailed rules can be found on our Activity Area Rules page.
- The Blatt PEC Indoor Pool is available by request and staff approval only.
- Swimmers-per-lane limits: WFC Indoor (1 per lane), WFC Outdoor (2 per lane or 30 individuals), PEC Indoor Pool (2 per lane).
- The spa is open for use, but has a capacity limit of two patrons at a time.
- Click “Create Account” on IMLeagues.com.
- Fill out all information and click “Sign-Up”. Remember you must use your UofSC email address.
- Go to your email and activate your account with the email they send you.
- Log-in to your account on IMLeagues.com
- Click on the “Reservations” tab at the top of your UofSC home page.
- Click on the “All Reservations” drop down menu option and select either Aquatics: STWFC Pool Lane Reservation.
- Once you have entered that menu, find the day and time that you want to swim and click “Sign-up”.
- Fill in the required registration information and click “Sign-up”
- You may sign-up for consecutive time blocks.
- You have now successfully registered for a lane reservation at the STWFC!
Private Swim Lessons
Private swim lessons are now available! Check out our Swimming Lessons page for more information.
Courses and Certifications
Aquatics professionals are currently creating and adapting programs for the summer based on SCDHEC, CDC, and Red Cross guidelines. Please stay tuned for new, fun summer pool opportunities.