- The WFC Indoor Pool is open for reservations lap-swim only.
- The WFC Outdoor Pool is open for university department and organization reservation.
- The Blatt PEC Indoor Pool is available by request only.
- Swimmers per lane limits: WFC Indoor (1 per lane), WFC Outdoor (2 per lane or 30 individuals), PEC Indoor Pool (2 per lane).
- The spa is open for use, but has a capacity limit of two patrons at a time.
Making a Reservation (WFC Indoor Pool)
Participants are required to make reservations for indoor pool lanes through IMLeagues.com. Please see below for steps on how to create your account and reserve your swim lane at the STWFC.
- Click “Create Account” on IMLeagues.com.
- Fill out all information and click “Sign-Up”. Remember you must use your UofSC email address.
- Go to your email and activate your account with the email they send you.
- Log-in to your account on IMLeagues.com
- Click on the “Aquatics/Climbing Wall/AT Clinic” tab at the top of your UofSC home page.
- Click on the “All Reservations” drop down menu option and select either Aquatics: STWFC Pool Lane Reservation.
- Once you have entered that menu, find the day and time that you want to attend class and click “Sign-up”.
- Fill in the required registration information and click “Sign-up”
- You may sign-up for consecutive time blocks.
- You have now successfully registered for a lane reservation at the STWFC!
Making a Reservation (WFC Outdoor Pool)
Available for university department and organization reservation. Please complete a Space Request form, and a member of the Aquatics staff will reach out to you to discuss availability for your event.
Courses and Certifications
Aquatics professionals are currently creating and adapting programs for the summer based on SCDHEC, CDC, and Red Cross guidelines. Please stay tuned for new, fun summer pool opportunities.