Aquatics Program Updates
Participants are required to reserve through IMLeagues.com. Please see below for steps on how to create your account and reserve your swim lane at the STWFC.
How to create an account on imleagues.com:
- Click “Create Account” on IMLeagues.com.
- Fill out all information and click “Sign-Up”. Remember you must use your UofSC email address.
- Go to your email and activate your account with the email they send you.
How to sign-up for a lane reservation once your account is created:
- Log-in to your account on IMLeagues.com
- Click on the “Reservations” tab at the top of your UofSC home page.
- Click on the “Classes” tab option and scroll down to Aquatics: Strom Pool Lane Reservation.
- Once you have entered that menu, find the day and time that you want to attend class and click “Sign-up”.
- Fill in the required registration information and click “Sign-up”
- You may sign-up for consecutive time blocks.
- You have now successfully registered for a lane reservation at the STWFC Indoor Pool!
Courses and Certifications
Aquatics professionals are currently creating and adapting programs for the summer based on SCDHEC, CDC, and Red Cross guidelines. Please stay tuned for new, fun summer pool opportunities.