Fitness Program Updates
Upon Strom WFC re-opening on Monday, June 22nd, participants must register for all group fitness classes through IMLeagues.com. There will be no additional charge to register for a group fitness class for Summer 2020. Please see below for steps on how to create your imleagues.com account and register for UofSC campus recreation group fitness classes:
How to create an account on imleagues.com:
- Click “Create Account” on IMLeagues.com.
- Fill out all information and click “Sign-Up”. Remember you must use your UofSC email address.
- Go to your email and activate your account with the email they send you.
How to sign-in for a group fitness class once your account is created:
- Log-in to your account on IMLeagues.com
- Click on the “Reservations” tab at the top of your imleagues.com UofSC home page.
- Click on the “Classes” tab option and scroll down to the class format that you would like to register for.
- Once clicking on the class format (Ex. Fitness: Body Pump) find the day and time that you want to attend class and click “Sign-up”.
- Fill in the required registration information and click “Sign-up”
- You have now successfully registered for a UofSC group exercise class!
In-person fitness offerings will be altered beginning Summer 2020. Please refer to specific programs to see what is changing.
Our goal is to support you in making healthy life choices specifically in the areas of fitness and exercise, nutrition and weight management, stress management and general health education.
Get started on your fitness journey with a program design or free equipment orientation, find the motivation or new routine you’ve been looking for with a certified personal trainer or get your heart pounding in one of our many Group X classes!
Take a more comprehensive approach to reaching your fitness goals with our Healthy Semester Fitness Coaching program.