Outdoor Recreation Newsletter
Mountain Tea is our monthly publication with trips, tricks and OREC happenings.
Complete the waiver and purchase your trip.
|Stand Up Paddle Boarding Day Trip||Sept. 1||Columbia||FULL|
|Stand Up Paddle Boarding Day Trip||Sept. 9||Columbia||FULL|
|Congaree Canoe Day Trip||Sept. 17||Columbia||FULL|
|Beach Day Trip||Oct. 1||Folly Beach||$30||Beach Trip [pdf]|
|Canoe Fishing Trip||Oct. 8||Columbia||$30||Fishing Trip [pdf]|
|Harbison Mountain Biking Day Trip||Oct. 14||Columbia||$30||Biking Trip [pdf]|
|Bouldering at Rumbling Bald||Oct. 15||Chimney Rock||$30||Bouldering Trip [pdf]|
|Hiking Day Trip||Nov. 12||Table Rock||FULL||Hiking Trip [pdf]|
|Hiking Day Trip||Nov. 19||Table Rock||$30||Hiking Trip [pdf]|
What You Need to Know
- Pre-trip meetings are mandatory. Every trip has a pre-trip meeting, which is mandatory. Find the meeting date in your trip's itinerary.
- All trips will only require beginner skill levels, unless otherwise noted.
- Your payment covers transportation, equipment, permits/fees and instruction. Meals will be provided for overnight trips.
- Items you need to bring will be listed in your itinerary PDF.
- You must show proof of health insurance to sign up.
You must cancel at least 14 days prior to the trip to get a refund. After that, no refunds will be given.
We will give you a full refund if the trip is cancelled due to low registration, weather or other extenuating circumstances.