Climbing Wall Updates
Current Operating Hours
Mon-Thu: 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. / 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Anticipated Fall 2020 Hours (Beginning Monday, August 17, 2020)
Mon-Fri: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. / 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Climbers are required to reserve bouldering time slots through IMLeagues.com. Please follow the steps below to create your account and register for time slots at the Climbing Wall.
How to create an account on IMLeagues:
- Click “Create Account” on IMLeagues.com.
- Fill out all information and click “Sign-Up”. Remember, you must use your UofSC email address.
- Go to your email and activate your account with the email they send you.
How to reserve time slots at the Climbing Wall once your account is created:
- Log-in to your account on IMLeagues.com.
- Click on the “Aquatics/Climbing Wall/AT Clinic” tab at the top of your UofSC home page.
- Click on the “All Reservations” drop down menu option and select "Climbing Wall".
- After selecting "Climbing Wall", find the day and time that you want to climb and click “Sign-up”.
- Fill in the required registration information and click “Sign-up”.
- You have now successfully registered for a time slot at the UofSC Climbing Wall!