Helpful Information & Holiday Hours
STWFC will have altered hours starting Monday, November 23 to Sunday, January 10, 2021
New Virtual Tour
We can't wait to give you all in-person tours again! In the meantime, please take a quick look through our building by clicking this link
Be a Considerate Gamecock
We need your help in keeping everyone healthy and safe. In accordance with UofSC, local, state, and fitness industry guidelines, Campus Recreation has made the following changes to promote safety during this unprecedented time.
Reservations for the STWFC weight room, Group X classes, Indoor Pool, Climbing Wall, and Athletic Training Clinic are made through IMLeagues.com.
Know Before You Go
All Campus Recreation users agree to the following when using our facilities:
- Wear face coverings:
- Face coverings are required while moving throughout Campus Recreation facilities*
- Users are required to wear face coverings during exercise, however; face coverings may be pulled down or removed while swimming, participating in cardio activities, or while performing (or recovering from) strenuous exercise that causes respiratory distress. Users should strive to remain physically distant from others while mask is removed.
- Research from the American Council on Exercise has determined most people can exercise safely with a cloth face covering, provided that they do not have a pre-existing lung or cardiovascular issues and are monitoring their body’s reaction to the workout.
- Present a valid CarolinaCard for entry
- Verbally affirm the following statements
- I am not, nor do not supsect that I may be, infected with the COVID-19 virus.
- I have not had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- I am not currently experiencing any COVID-19 consistent symptoms:
|Chills/Shaking||Shortness of breath|
|Sore throat||Loss of smell|
|Loss of taste||Muscle aches|
- Contact the Coronavirus Phone Bank at 803-576-8511 if you have any of the symptoms, or have recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive or is showing these symptoms.
Re-opening Frequently Asked Questions
STWFC Indoor Pool
- Limit one swimmer per lane. A reservation system has been created for all swimming lanes. Please visit the Aquatics page for more information.
STWFC Outdoor Pool
- Available by request only. Please visit the Aquatics page for more information.
Currently Closed/Not Available
Close-contact/Shared equipment sports
STWFC Sand Volleyball Courts
STWFC Racquetball & Squash
- Courts have been repurposed for other activities