The USC Education Abroad Office is holding seven major-specific fairs this spring semester. While each fair will focus on programming specific to students from those departments, students from all majors are encouraged to attend to learn about study, intern, volunteer, and research opportunities abroad, as well as available scholarships and financial aid! Faculty and staff are also encouraged to visit to learn about international teaching opportunities.
The following fairs will take place:
- Journalism Tuesday 1/24 10am-1pm, Journalism School lobby
- HRSM Wednesday 1/25 10:30am-1:30pm, Coliseum lobby
- Arts & Humanities Monday 1/30 10:30am-1:30pm, Gambrell lobby
- Sciences Tuesday 1/31 10:30am-1:30pm, Coker Life Sciences lobby
- Social Work Wednesday 2/1 10:30am-1:30pm, Hamilton College lobby
- Health Sciences Thursday 2/2 10:30-1:30pm, Arnold School lobby
- Engineering Wednesday 2/8 10:30am-1:30pm, Swearingen lobby
At the Fairs, students, faculty and staff will meet representatives from study abroad program providers, faculty members leading short term programs, USC students who have returned from studying abroad, and SAO advisors who can help answer a variety of questions.
Last year 1,743 USC undergraduates participated in global education programs ranging from one week to one year, in 60 different countries, having received $589,672 in education abroad scholarships from USC. Now it’s your chance to do the same!
Join us at the Study Abroad Fairs to see how YOU too can become a #FreeRangeGamecock !
For additional information, please contact the Education Abroad Office at 803-777-7557 or email Rebecca D’Attilio at email@example.com