Applications are Now Closed.
Step 1: Complete the initial application using the “APPLY NOW” link above.
Step 2: Log into your application and complete all Part 1 requirements.
- Application Details / Top 10 Selections
- Application Essays
- Student Agreement
- Covid - 19 Waiver
- General Statement of Responsibility
- Acknowledgement of Overseas Emergency Medical Insurance
- Upload Language Evaluation Form (if applicable)
Step 3: Education Abroad and the Moore School will review, score, and allocate your application.
You will be contacted once all placements are finalized – typically, this occurs in late July.
Step 4: Log into your application and complete all Part 2 requirements.
- Education Abroad Application Fee: $150
- Financial Aid Pre-Screen Form
- Passport Upload
- Medical Information
- Proof of Application to Host University
- Education Abroad Approval Form
- Pre-Departure Orientation (Students will complete both an Online Course and In-Person Workshop)
Step 5: The Education Abroad Office will complete your enrollment in the INTL placeholder course and mandatory overseas insurance. For spring applicants, you will be notified of your enrollments and sent final approval in late November/early December. For summer applicants, approvals will be sent in late April. For Fall/Academic Year applicants, approvals will be sent in mid-late July. Please note that if your application materials are incomplete, you will not be enrolled in either the INTL course or insurance.
If you have already applied for Part 1 of your program and need to get back into the system to complete your application, you can do that here.
This application system is not compatible with mobile device and Safari.