The USC Study Abroad Fair will be held on Wednesday, September 13th, from 11am-4pm in the Russell House Ballroom. Students from all majors are encouraged to attend to learn about study, intern, volunteer, and research opportunities abroad, as well as available scholarships and financial aid!
Faculty and staff are also encouraged to visit to learn about international teaching opportunities.
At the Fair, students, faculty and staff will meet:
- Representatives from study abroad program providers
- Faculty members leading short term programs
- Staff from other offices on campus who can help you prepare for your experience abroad. (USC Connect, Office of Financial Aid, etc.)
- Exchange studentsstudying abroad at USC who can tell you more about the country or host institution in which you're interested
- USC students who have returned from studying abroad
- SAO advisors who can help answer all of your questions
We are also excited to announce the addition of a Student Showcase to this year's event, in which study abroad student returnees will be tabling in the RHU second-floor lobby and talking to prospective students about their time abroad.
Last year 1,774 USC undergraduates participated in global education programs ranging from one week to one year, in 58 different countries, having received $295,000 in financial aid from the USC Education Abroad Office. Now it’s your chance to do the same!
Join us at the Study Abroad Fair to see how YOU too can become a #FreeRangeGamecock !
For additional information, please contact the Education Abroad Office at 803-777-7557 or email Rebecca D’Attilio at firstname.lastname@example.org