|Area:||Global Partner Program|
|Term:||Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter Break, Academic Year|
Students, parents, and faculty alike can relax knowing that our students are in great hands. We pair our exceptional academic offerings with robust services that are born out of our guiding principles: personal attention, community, emphasis, immersive experience, safety and support.
Countries: France, Italy, Spain
Cities: Barcelona, Florence, Milan, Paris, Rome, Sicily, Siena, Sorrento
To see courses UofSC students have taken with this Partner at a specific university, please reference the Registrar's Course Equivalency Table.
Various funding opportunities exist for this provider. Please note the terms eligible listed for each:
- Affiliate Scholarships: Students applying to SAI (limited to HRTM majors) are eligible for the Affiliate Scholarship, which typically amounts to a $500 award but can vary.
- Affiliate Discounts: Students applying to SAI receive the following automatic discounts:
- $300 discount for students attending John Cabot University and American University of Paris
- $600 discount for students attending all other SAI schools
- $1,000 discount for students in the Florence University of the Arts
- $100 discount for students attending John Cabot University and American University of Paris
- $250 discount for students attending all other SAI schools
- $300 discount for students in the Florence University of the Arts
- Beyond Boundaries: The Beyond Boundaries Award is a financial award of $1500 or more to be used to help fund a credit-bearing Maymester/summer study abroad experience. The goal of this award is to help students with high financial need make an overseas experience possible.
- Carolina Global Study Award: All USC students participating in semester, academic year, or summer programs are eligible to compete for this award. The number of awards available varies from year to year. The goal of this award is to help provide a study abroad experience for students with financial need.
- Passport Travel Grant: The Passport Travel Grant is a financial award of up to $2000 to be used to help fund a Maymester or summer study abroad experience for Capstone, Honors, and Top Scholar students.
Per university policy, all UofSC students will be charged emergency medical, evacuation and repatriation insurance for their time abroad. Contact the Education Abroad Office for more details.