Pay Your Bill
All tuition and fees for Gamecock Gateway students are consolidated, and must be paid through your MyMTC account.
For many students, financial aid is the most effective way to gain access to an affordable college education. All Gamecock Gateway students apply for financial aid through Midlands Technical College.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees can vary depending on residency and total credit hours. Estimated college expenses in Gamecock Gateway for the 2023-24 year are itemized on the chart below. Remember, this is the general “sticker price” of attending Gamecock Gateway, and it does not take into account your potential financial aid and scholarship awards.
The university’s Board of Trustees sets program fees, housing, and dining costs in July for the next academic year.
|In Area Students (Richland, Lexington, Fairfield Counties)
|In State, but Out of Area Students
|Midlands Technical College Tuition and Fees
|Bates House Fee
|Gamecock Gateway Program Fee
- Midlands Technical College tuition and fees reflect 2023-2024 rates for reference. 2023-2023 tuition rates provided above are based on a 15-credit hour load. Additional credit hours above 15 will require additional tuition and fees. Access the most current MTC Tuition and Fees information online.
- All Gamecock Gateway students are required to live on-campus during the duration of their time enrolled in the program. Students will be assigned to live in Bates House unless accommodations approved by the Student Disability Resource Center cannot be met in that space. Students who live in halls other than Bates House will be charged the base rate of Bates House room fees to their MTC account and the difference in cost will be due to their USC account. For rates of other residence halls check University Housing.
- Fall housing fees include one-time application and enrollment fees. The Gamecock Gateway deposit of $750 is required for fall upon invitation and applies as an advanced payment toward the housing fee for fall. If student received a waiver for the deposit the price of fall housing will reflect this additional charge.
- This estimate is based upon the required all-access meal plan with $250 meal plan dollars. Additional plans are available.
- Gamecock Gateway Program Fees include all applicable undergraduate student non-academic fees, required columbia student fees, and additional transportation and staffing fees to support program operations.
- Gamecock Gateway students are not subject to the student health insurance fee or waiver process during their time in the program since they are not yet fully enrolled undergraduate students.
|Out of State Students
|MTC Tuition & Fees
|Gamecock Gateway Program Fees
|Estimated Total Cost