Gamecock Gateway students can book the following appointment types:
- Transition Coaching Meetings held each fall and spring with an assigned professional or graduate staff member; students will receive an email with the appropriate link as well
- Bates House Success Consultations Meetings with Peer Consultants focused on academic skill building like time management, prioritization, and study skills
- Gamecock Gateway Withdrawal Meetings held with a professional staff member to talk about the process for withdrawing from Gamecock Gateway before the end of your first year of college
- Gamecock Gateway General Check-In Meetings with Gamecock Gateway professional or graduate staff as needed throughout the year
- Log into Navigate, our online appointment system, with your UofSC credentials (It's the same as Self-Service Carolina and your email)
- Click on "Make an Appointment" (right hand side of screen)
- Under 'What type of appointment would you like to schedule?', select 'Student Success Center Services'
- Please indicate what service you'd like to utilize (list of options available in the drop down menu should include Transition Coaching, Bates House Success Consultations, and Withdrawal Meetings)
- Pick a date
- Select 'Find Available Time'
- Select SSC - Bates Satellite Office as your preferred location, even if you would like an online meeting
- Select how you would like to meet (in-person or online)
- Select your preferred time
- Review Appointment Details and Confirm
- Input any comments you'd like to share that you think would be helpful for your tutor/consultant (i.e. what you would like to talk about)
- Select 'Schedule'
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation
- For 'Staff', please leave blank (unless there is a specific person you would like to meet with)
- Log into Navigate, our online appointment system, with your USC credentials (It's the same as Blackboard and your email)
- On the right side, under 'Upcoming Appointments', select the appointment that you would like cancel
- A window will pop up with your appointment details, click 'Cancel My Attendance' on the bottom left
- On the next screen, please select 'Student Canceled' as your reason
- Select 'Mark as Canceled'
- A confirmation will appear confirming that your appointment has been canceled. Follow the above instructions schedule a new appointment if needed.
If you can't make it, let us know in advance. We have a strict 12-hour appointment cancellation policy. To cancel an appointment scheduled to occur within 12 hours, you will need to call or visit the Student Success Center (803-777-1000), as you will not be able to cancel online.
Cancellations made within 12 hours of your appointment time will result in a $15 fee,
charged to your Self Service Carolina account.
Manage your fees »
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
You will be counted as a no-show and your Self Service Carolina account will be charged a $15 missed appointment fee.
You'll have one week to pay the fee and speak to Student Success Center staff about your missed appointment. Until you speak with a staff member, you will be unable to schedule any future appointments.