Starting this semester, the Division of Student Affairs and Academic Support will provide support for employees to engage with students where they are -- out and about across campus. To claim yours, sign up no later than Sept. 30.
Communications and Marketing
Get help promoting a program or request design, photo, video, web and other projects.
Finance and Human Resources
Log in to complete finance and HR actions or to ask questions of team members.
Log in to request help or report issues with software, equipment and technology systems.
The table below compiles forms, documents, guides and other useful information related to your role in Student Affairs and Academic Support. The toolbox divides the resources that you need in six distinct categories: finance, human resources, news, planning and assessment, professional development and technology.
Budget Office Summary Information – This page includes the USC Fee Schedule for the current academic year and the Board of Trustees Budget Documents for current and prior fiscal years.
Educational Foundation Accounts Payable Policy Manual [pdf] – View the current version of the manual, which includes some forms.
Educational Foundation Forms – View a complete list of required forms, which are available for download.
Finance Intranet – Log in to this reporting tool that allows users to pull PeopleSoft data and create GL Summary, GL Activity, and GL Dashboard reports.
General Accounting - Find procedures and forms for PeopleSoft user access, payment requests, journal vouchers, supplier information, moving/relocation reimbursement, honorariums, travel reimbursement vouchers (TRV) and cash advances.
Internal Service Charges FY22 – This page includes internal service charges, which are also known as user fees. These are charges billed by departments for services provided that are not academic or instruction related (i.e., charges billed to other university departments).
PeopleSoft – The online information hub for PeopleSoft (finance) includes login access, news, training, resources, and FAQs.
Purchasing – Read policies and procedures for all procurement transactions including requisitions, purchase orders, and the State of South Carolina Purchasing Card (P-Card).
Staples Advantage – Log in to access Staples Advantage, USC’s preferred provider for office supplies.
- Human Resources - Find tools and resources to support an array of human resources efforts, from recruiting and hiring to recognition and more.
Stay Informed email newsletter - Every Monday, the Stay Informed email newsletter delivers the latest relevant news and information for employees of the Division of Student Affairs and Academic Support. If you haven't already, sign up to receive it and ensure that you also get details on the division's professional development programs and events.
- Assessment Resources and Documents Repository – log in to view assessment reports, usage data, and resources to guide current annual reporting and unit program review.
- Student Affairs and Academic Support Strategic Priorities – learn about priorities and goals for the division, identified in 2023.
- Student Affairs and Academic Support Benchmarking for USC Strategic Plan – view the Student Affairs and Academic Support metrics that will be used to evaluate progress toward USC’s strategic goals.
- Unit Program Review - view guidelines and timeline for unit program review (unit self-study, external team review and recommendations, action plan and follow-up).
- Annual Report Resource Documents – view guiding documents for assessment report format and content, resources for using Anthology Baseline survey platform (formerly CampusLabs), and information on SACSCOC accreditation.
- CAS Standards 2023 – view current Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education) Standards and Self-Assessment Guides.
Beyond The Classroom Matters
- Beyond The Classroom Matters Engagement Catalog and Toolbox – view the Engagement Catalog of programs, services, events, and activities recorded in BTCM. Login to access the BTCM Toolbox that holds resources for cataloging new Engagements, modifying existing Engagements, and methods for submitting records of student participation in cataloged Engagements.
- Beyond the Classroom Matters Engagement Provider Access and Participant Numbers – log in to view Engagement catalog entry proposals associated with your name, and to view Engagement participant reports. Use report filters to view participant numbers in a specified term and/or those provided by a unit or division. To request report access, please send an email request to email@example.com.
- Student Resources for Beyond the Classroom Matters/My USC Experience – view student-facing information about My USC Experience records collected in BTCM.
- Anthology Survey Tool (formerly CampusLabs) – log in to view and use the Baseline assessment survey platform. To request access to your unit’s account, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Affairs and Academic Support Professional Development Program - Our NASPA Excellence Award-winning professional development team coordinates monthly division meetings, article discussions, an annual conference and other special programs.
USC Human Resources Training - Register for training classes from USC Human Resources.
EAB Navigate - The Navigate platform combines best practices from national research with USC's own institutional data to identify and assist at-risk students. Request access online and follow the next steps described on the form to complete your registration.
Student Affairs and Academic Support IT Assistance - If your department is supported by Student Affairs Tech Services or Housing IT, log in to request help or report issues with software, equipment and other technology systems.
- Student Affairs and Academic Support Ordering Portal - Log in to view and purchase from a curated selection of desktops, laptops, monitors and other devices.