The Student Success Center will offer a combination of virtual & face-to-face appointments.
- Log into Navigate, our online appointment system, with your UofSC credentials (It's the same as Blackboard and your email)
- Click on "Make an Appointment" (right hand side of screen)
- Under 'What type of appointment would you like to schedule?', select 'Student Success Center Services'
- Please indicate what service you'd like to utilize (list of options available in the drop down menu)
- Pick a date
- Select 'Find Available Time'
- Select you preferred location as well as one of the courses you're enrolled in (if selecting a course specific support service)
- Select your preferred time
- Review Appointment Details and Confirm
- Input any comments you'd like to share that you think would be helpful for your tutor/consultant (i.e. what you would like to talk about)
- Select 'Schedule'
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation
- For 'Staff', please leave blank (unless there is a specific person you would like to meet with)
For face-to-face appointments, we ask that you arrive for your appointment no earlier than 5 minutes in advance. In addition, face coverings are required during the duration of your appointment.
An SSC representative will send you a calendar invite no later than 1 hour of your appointment time, which will contain the link you will use to access the session when it's scheduled to begin. In addition please be sure to do the following prior to your appointment:
- Download the Microsoft Teams app onto your laptop or cellphone. To download Microsoft Teams, log into Office 365 with your UofSC credentials, then click on the Teams icon to initiate the download process.
Further instructions on how to attend your virtual appointment can be found in the Preparing for and Attending an Online Appointment Guide [pdf].
- Log into Navigate, our online appointment system, with your USC credentials (It's the same as Blackboard and your email)
- On the right side, under 'Upcoming Appointments', select the appointment that you would like cancel
- A window will pop up with your appointment details, click 'Cancel My Attendance' on the bottom left
- On the next screen, please select 'Student Canceled' as your reason
- Select 'Mark as Canceled'
- A confirmation will appear confirming that your appointment has been canceled. Follow the above instructions schedule a new appointment if needed.
If you can't make it, let us know in advance. We have a strict 12-hour appointment cancellation policy. To cancel an appointment scheduled to occur within 12 hours, you will need to call or visit the Student Success Center (803-777-1000), as you will not be able to cancel online.
Cancellations made within 12 hours of your appointment time will result in a $15 fee,
charged to your Self Service Carolina account.
Manage your fees »
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
You will be counted as a no-show and your Self Service Carolina account will be charged a $15 missed appointment fee.
You'll have one week to pay the fee and speak to Student Success Center staff about your missed appointment. Until you speak with a staff member, you will be unable to schedule any future appointments.