Once you make your 1-on-1 online appointment or consultation in Navigate, please log into Microsoft Teams with your UofSC credentials at least 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Log into Navigate, our online appointment system, with your USC credentials (It's the same as Blackboard
and your email)
- Click on "Make an Appointment" (right hand side of screen)
- Under 'What type of appointment would you like to schedule', Select 'Student Success Center Services'
- Please indicate what service you'd like to utilize (list found below)
- Click 'Next'
- Select SSC - Online as your preferred location (all appointments at this time will take place online)
- For 'who would you like to meet with?', please leave blank (unless there is a specific person you'd like to meet with)
- Click 'Next'
- Any box in blue indicates its available to schedule, select morning or afternoon based on your availability
- Select preferred time
- Click 'Next'
- Leave any notes you think would be helpful for your tutor/consultant
- Click 'Confirm appointment'
- You will receive an email confirmation
Please look out for an e-mail addressed to your UofSC account at the scheduled time of your appointment in order to access our virtual platform. This e-mail should say “Staff Member is trying to reach you in Microsoft Teams”. From there, you will click the button to open Teams and receive a video call chat from your SSC representative. If you do not receive this email, you can access Microsoft Teams, by going to teams.microsoft.com and logging in with your UofSC email address and password. Please be logged into Microsoft Teams at least 5 minutes before your appointment time so that your SSC representative will be able to easily and quickly start the chat. If this is your first time scheduling a virtual appointment, please test Microsoft Teams beforehand to avoid late arrival to your appointment, as you may be required to download the software.
- Log into Navigate, our online appointment system, with your USC credentials (It's the same as Blackboard and your email)
- On the right side, under 'Upcoming Appointments', select the appointment that you would like cancel
- A window will pop up with your appointment details, click 'Cancel my attendance' on the bottom left
- On the next screen, please select 'Student Canceled' as your reason
- Select 'Mark as Canceled'
- A confirmation will appear confirming that your appointment has been canceled. Follow the above instructions schedule a new appointment if needed.
If you can't make it, let us know in advance. We have a strict 12-hour appointment cancellation policy. To cancel an appointment scheduled to occur within 12 hours, you will need to call or visit the Student Success Center (803-777-1000), as you will not be able to cancel online.
Cancellations made within 12 hours of your appointment time will result in a $15 fee,
charged to your Self Service Carolina account.
Manage your fees »
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
You will be counted as a no-show and your Self Service Carolina account will be charged a $15 missed appointment fee.
You'll have one week to pay the fee and speak to Student Success Center staff about your missed appointment. Until you speak with a staff member, you will be unable to schedule any future appointments.