South Carolina State Scholarships
The state of South Carolina has three scholarship programs for which USC students can be eligible. The most prestigious of these is the Palmetto Fellows Scholarship. The state scholarship for which most USC students qualify is the LIFE Scholarship. The third program is called the HOPE Scholarship. These scholarships are administered under regulations provided by the S.C. Commission on Higher Education. You can only receive funding from one of these programs in any academic year. A thorough description of program is provided for your benefit.
- General University Scholarships
- Scholarship Appeal Policy for General University and Financial Aid Committee Scholarships
- Departmental Scholarships – Schools, Colleges, and Departments
- South Carolina State Scholarships
- Non-Institutional Scholarships
- Scholarships FAQ