Session will include:
- Overview of degree program and requirements
- Overview of hallmark practicum and internship program requirements
- Official major change and Degreeworks advisement
Sessions typically last 45-60 minutes. You must sign up in advance for a session.
To sign up:
- Log in to the scheduler using either your VIP or USC number and password.
Make sure the scheduler is set for the Spring 2023 term.
- Select the blue “Make an Appointment” button.
- Select “New Major Information Sessions” as the type of appointment.
- Select “College of HRSM” for “Why you would like to be seen.”
- Select your intended major.
- Select your location.
Spring 2023 sessions are scheduled for the dates below.
Please note the appointment system will not display session days/times that conflict with a student’s course schedule or that are at capacity.
You must attend a session to officially change your major to the College of HRSM.
Jan. 9, 17
March 2, 31
Jan. 5, 11, 17
March 8, 23, 29
April 14, 20
May 1, 9, 17
* Students interested in changing their major to interdisciplinary studies in services management will first meet with the program director for approval during the session.