Session will include:
- Overview of degree program and requirements
- Overview of hallmark practicum and internship program requirements
- Official major change and Degreeworks advisement
Sessions typically last 45-60 minutes. You must sign up in advance for a session.
To sign up:
- Log in to the scheduler using either your VIP or USC number and password.
Make sure the scheduler is set for the Summer 2023 term.
- Select the blue “Make an Appointment” button.
- Select “New Major Information Sessions” as the type of appointment.
- Select “College of HRSM” for “Why you would like to be seen.”
- Select your intended major.
- Select your location.
Summer 2023 sessions are scheduled for the dates below.
Please note the appointment system will not display session days/times that conflict with a student’s course schedule or that are at capacity.
You must attend a session to officially change your major to the College of HRSM.
May 9, 17, 24
June 9, 22, 27
July 11, 24
August 8, 15
* Students interested in changing their major to interdisciplinary studies in services management will first meet with the program director for approval during the session.