Session will include:
- Overview of degree program and requirements
- Overview of hallmark practicum and internship program requirements
- Official major change and Degreeworks advisement
Sessions typically last 45-60 minutes. You must sign up in advance for a session.
To sign up:
- Log in to the scheduler using either your VIP or UofSC number and password.
Make sure the scheduler is set for the Summer 2022 term.
- Select the blue “Make an Appointment” button.
- Select “New Major Information Sessions” as the type of appointment.
- Select “College of HRSM” for “Why you would like to be seen.”
- Select your intended major.
- Select your location.
Summer 2022 sessions are scheduled for the dates below.
Please note the appointment system will not display session days/times that conflict with a student’s course schedule or that are at capacity.
You must attend a virtual session to officially change your major to the College of HRSM.
Aug. 4, 19
May 4, 11, 19
June 7, 29
July 13, 25
Aug. 10, 19, 22, 24
*Students interested in changing their major to Interdisciplinary Studies will first meet with the Program Director for approval.