February 6, 2016
7:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
College of Nursing
This conference is designed for nurse practitioners, registered nurses, health educators,
and other health
● Management of sports-related concussions
● Sleep Apnea
● Utilizing genetic testing for treatment of mental health disorders
● Updated women’s health screening guidelines
● Screening and treatment of HIV and STDs
● South Carolina legislative updates
2015-2016 Preceptors and Clinical Instructors: $10
Other APRNs and RNs: $30
Students: The first 10 to register are free, others $10
Coffee and Lunch included
The Center for Nursing Leadership is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the South Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Successful completion of the entire program will award approximately 5 contact hours, some presentations will include pharmacology content.