Join us! Please mark you calendars for PT pintcast coming to UofSC DPT on May 17th! Host Jimmy McKay will be interviewing 4-5 folks connected to UofSC DPT program! Come network, enjoy, and participate in this exciting event! After the event, we'll move to a local watering hole to continue conversations and fun!
5 to 6pm
USC Public Health Research Center Auditorium
921 Assembly Street
Columbia, SC 29208
First we'll feature a live recording of PT Pintcast, where host Jimmy McKay will share a virtual pint of beer* with some of the top local minds in physical therapy. Speaker lineup includes:
- Alicia Flach, PT, DPT, NCS - Clinical Assistant Professor in the USC DPT Program.
- Josh Jeffrey, SPT & Brandon Vaughn, PT, DPT, OCS - co-hosts of the Better Faster podcast. Josh is a 2nd year USC DPT Student and CrossFit coach, and Brandon is a USC DPT alum and co-owner of Vertex PT.
- Kaci Handlery, PT, DPT & Reed Handlery, PT, DPT - USC DPT alumni and local clinicians. Kaci is an adjunct faculty member for the USC DPT program and Reed is a PhD student.
- Robyn Culbertson, SPT - 3rd year USC DPT student and APTA Student Assembly Liaison for PTNow.
* USC is a dry campus, so no alcoholic drinks allowed during Pintcast taping
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2144475155773594/