Completing the Graduation with Leadership Distinction Experience Record & Application builds upon all that you have already done as you have pursued GLD. Students are encouraged to fill out their application as they complete experiences so that they can be verified in real time.
- Fall 2020: Friday, Sept. 4, 2020
- Spring 2021: Friday, Jan. 29, 2021
- Summer 2021: Monday, April 26, 2021
Students must submit their GLD application in the semester they complete their GLD ePortfolio. Students enrolled in UNIV 401 for GLD course prior to the semester they graduate, must submit their GLD application in the semester they are enrolled in UNIV 401. Our ePortfolio page has all the information you need to know about completing the ePortfolio.
Information you should have on hand to complete the application:
- List of experiences that meet your extensive beyond the classroom (core) requirement with relevant information such as dates, location, time spent, sponsoring group, etc.
- The 3 enhancement activities you engaged in related to your pathway (with dates, location, etc.)
- Course number, title, semester, year, instructor for related courses (6 credits)
- Presentation: Title, Sponsor (e.g., Discovery USC), Date
- ePortfolio: Related course (e.g., UNIV 401) or date of ePortfolio training
You can begin your application, save it, go back and complete it at another time.