Have a quick question? Swing by our office for drop-in advising with an Education Abroad Peer Advisor. No appointment needed! Drop-in advising is available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4 pm.
1-1 Advising Appointments
Still have questions? Schedule an online or in-person appointment with an Education Abroad Advisor here.
- Select Make an Appointment.
- Choose the care unit "Involvement & Engagement"
- Select your Education Abroad Advising type
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Pacific (Australia and New Zealand)
- Find an available time
- Choose "Online" or "In person"
*Note: You are eligible to meet with an Education Abroad Advisor after completing the Education Abroad 101 course in Blackboard.