What is a Preston Associate?
Associates regularly join students at dinner, offer seminars and classes to residents, and advise students on academic matters. They also attend events, banquets and other student activities. many Associates even collaborate with residents to plan unique activities on their own.
- Attend the Associate Orientation
- Be a special guest at one of our Coffee Club events
- Attend at least 3 events each semester and play a leading role in one event
- Share in the review process of Preston applications for residency, travel grant applications, and/or research grant applications
- Participate in the Adopt an Associate program with 1 or more adoptees
- Serve as a mentor for 1-2 Preston Scholars through lunch/dinner meetings
- Included on the associate page of the Preston website.
- Be featured in a weekly newsletter once during the academic year.
- Swipe your CarolinaCard at all Preston events attended.
If you're interested in learning more about the Preston Associates program or application, please contact Sarah Kelly at email@example.com.