The Department of Women's and Gender Studies is seeking updates from WGST faculty, students, and community members for our Fall 2022 newsletter as well as WGST's social media pages. We want to celebrate your WGST work and achievements!
Please email your updates to email@example.com. Send information by November 21, 2022 for inclusion in the Fall 2022 newsletter.
News and announcements could include:
- Student, faculty and staff spotlights—tell us more about you and the work that you do
- A new job
- WGST-related art, exhibition or performance
- Something you’ve learned from taking or teaching a WGST class this semester
- New classes that you’re teaching this or next semester
- Engagement with CAS Theme Semester courses and events
- A new publication
- New research findings
- A new grant or fellowship
- Political, activist, and/or service engagements in the community
- Receipt of an award or honor
- Personal reflections on feminism, intersectionality, and social justice
- Personal achievements you’d like to share