Ready to get started?
New terms begin six times per year. Follow the application instructions below to start the enrollment process.
If you have questions or would like an unofficial pre-evaluation of your college work before applying please call, chat, or email us today! Our trained representatives can create a plan that takes into account your earned credits and your unique circumstances.
Step-by-Step Application Instructions
- Go to the USCU application page.
- Click on Admissions First Time User
- Click on First Time User Account Creation and create your User ID and Pin.
- Choose USC Upstate for your campus.
- For Application Type, please choose the following:
- Upstate Palmetto College
- Enter Admission Term and Name
- Complete the application.
- (Permanent Address, Current Address, Emergency Contact, Personal Information)
- In the Planned Course of Study section, please do the following:
- Planned Course of Study - choose Criminal Justice
- Enter Other Majors, Minors and Concentration - choose Palmetto College
- Complete the rest of the application and then click Application is Complete.
After applying for admission, please request official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities you have attended. Official transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or 300 North Campus Boulevard, Spartanburg, SC 29303.
For application questions, please contact the USC Upstate Office of Admissions at 864-503-5246 or email@example.com.
For questions about the USC Upstate Palmetto College Criminal Justice program, please contact Kirsten Meier at 864-503-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Residents of California are not authorized to enroll in this program.