Map to 6 Richland Medical Park Drive
Parking is available in the covered garage adjacent to the Heart Hospital and on Prisma’s campus.
- Coming from UofSC’s campus, take Bull Street toward Harden Street (past Elmwood Avenue).
- Take a right on Harden Street (after the DHEC building on your right).
- At the next light, take a left onto Medical Park Road.
- Take a right into the Heart Hospital covered garage.
- Enter the Heart Hospital main entrance and walk to the waterfall along the back wall.
- Take a right and follow the hallway until you reach a large set of windows on your right.
- The next door on your left will be the 3T MRI and has a lighted doorbell.
- Call us at (803) 434-8219 if you have trouble finding us in the hospital.
6 Richland Medical Park Drive
To the right of the Heart Hospital main entrance is a covered garage where parking is available.
Inside Prisma Heart Hospital
From the main entrance, go to the waterfall along the back wall and take a right to the hallway.
Finding the McCausland Center
Follow the hallway until you reach a large set of windows (right); the next door on the left is the 3T MRI.
Tours are available on a limited basis
If you are an educator who is interested in a tour for informational purposes or a scientist who would like to find out more about using our facility, please contact one of the directors:
- Dr. Roger D. Newman-Norlund, Ph.D. (Managing Director)
Dr. Newman-Norlund's Cell: (803) 530-6793; MRI Office (803) 434-8031; email: email@example.com
- Dr. Chris Rorden, Ph.D. & Dr. Julius Fridriksson, Ph.D. (Co-Directors)
Dr. Rorden’s Cell: (803) 404-2573